POST #1

Someone said "every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with you dreams or wake up and chase them".

So, this blog is 1/? form of me pursuing my dream, welcome to my blog!

The proverb says that "tak kenal maka tak sayang". So, lemme introduce myself first. Hello, I'm Ghayas Rayna Nayara from XI MIPA 8 SMAN 3 Bandung! You can call me Rayna.

I've been very active and busy lately with all my assignments, tutoring, and organizational matters. However, I really enjoy it! What's more, I have good friends.

Recently, I've also been playing the piano more and more when I have free time because I haven't been out of the house since the COVID-19 case is increase again. Even so, I really hope that the positive cases drop so that activities return to normal again.

Okay, back at me, i really like playing the piano and always play Taylor Swift songs. Oh god, I love her songs that much!

That's it for my first blog! Hope you have a good day and please stay healthy, okay?

p.s, It's V's day, I'm not celebrate it but it's still a love day. Please remember that you are loved❤

Comments

Popular Posts